Africa Tech Summit London (ATSLDN) is a leading African tech event in Europe providing unrivalled insight and networking with the African tech ecosystem in London.
ATSLDN brings together 200+ tech leaders, international investors, entrepreneurs, African governments, trade bodies, media and leading ventures to drive investment and business between Africa and Europe.
Learn from over 30 expert speakers and investors with passion, knowledge and experience from across Africa who share key insights, opportunities and trends from the African tech and investment ecosystem.
The Africa Tech Summit is organised by Appsafrica.com and is supported by Linklaters LLP, International Finance Corporation (IFC), Hello Group and VConnect. The event will feature over 30 speakers including Etisalat Nigeria, Safaricom Spark Fund, Orange, TechCrunch, IFC, RedCloud Technologies, EcoBank, VConnect, Draper Dark Flow, BitPesa, VC4Africa, Linklaters LLP, The Economist, Quartz Africa, TechCabal, Disrupt Africa, ABAN and other leading ventures will share insights on the mobile, fintech, consumer, media and investment opportunities across the continent.
Delegates of the 2017 Africa Tech Summit Include:
• Leading investors, funds and VCs from Europe, USA and Africa
• Supranational investors such as the World Bank & IFC
• Leading tech companies from Africa & Europe
• African and UK Government(s) and agencies
• Mobile and telecoms ventures
• Banking and fintech leaders
• Media and entertainment companies
• African start-ups
• Businesses entering or expanding in Africa
• International Media
Connect with Us