N50BN EXPORT EXPANSION FACILITY PROGRAMME (EEFP) UNDER ECONOMIC SUSTAINABILITY PLAN EEFP will provide support to exporters, particularly MSMEs.
If you serve export companies – or have the capacity to do so – we are also looking for you. From logistics, to training, to capacity building, to business development consulting, let us know how you can serve our exporters
There are no restrictions on the EEFP. If you are a company based in Nigeria, and you produce or sell anything to customers outside Nigeria, you are an exporter, and we are here for you.
Kindly visit www.eefp.ng
1. Drive economic growth through exports.
2. Cushion the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on non-oil export businesses
3. Safeguarding jobs and creating new jobs
4. Accelerate growth of non-oil sector to effectively diversify the Nigerian economy.
5. Increase Nigeria’s export capacity in the near term and its export volumes in the medium term.
EEFP focuses on cushioning the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on non-oil export businesses thereby safeguarding jobs and creating new jobs, as well as accelerating growth of non-oil sector to effectively diversify the Nigerian economy.
• Its primary goal is to increase Nigeria’s export capacity in the near term and its export volumes in the medium term.
• The Facility is targeted at providing support to exporters, particularly Micro, Small and Medium Entrepreneurs (MSMEs).
EEFP is to provide key support mechanisms and incentives to enhance the quality of exporters that can easily penetrate the global market with competitive products that have globally acceptable certifications and meet required standards
The EEFP Day to day operations is conducted by a Programme Office, headed by a Programme Coordinator, directly supervised by the Secretary to the Steering Committee, Executive Director/CEO, NEPC
EEFP will execute 16 programmes as approved in the Implementation Work plan under five Workstreams namely – Capacity Building, Financing, Market Development, Infrastructure and Institutional Strengthening.
The application of the EEF funds fall within the context of the Export Incentives and Miscellaneous provisions Act CAP E19 Laws of the Federation, 2004.
“The Act stipulates that the Funds especially (Export Development Fund and Export Adjustment Scheme Fund), shall be used to provide financial assistance to exporting companies to cover their expenses in respect of export promotion activities”.
The EEFP is being implemented by the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment with the Bank of Industry as Fund Custodian.
Kindly visit www.eefp.ng to start your application