Do you want to try something new and innovative to support your target groups? Have you tested a new approach but have not had time or resources to document, reflect and learn? Do you want to try using artivism (art for activism) to amplify the voices of your target groups? Do you want to scale up and disseminate an innovative approach but with a different target group or geographical area? If you said yes to any of the questions above, then apply for an Innovate and Learn Grant.
This is intended for groups, organisations, networks, consortia, start-ups, and social enterprises who wish to ‘Learn, Explore, Test and Scale up’ new approaches. LETS up our game!
Innovate and Learn grants focus on organisations that want to learn from innovation and/or to test and scale new approaches. Voice focuses less on technology but prefers human-centred innovations that are context-specific and relevant to empowering, amplifying and/or influencing the voice of the target groups.
This grant is available for a minimum of €5,000 to a maximum of €200,000. The life of projects under this grant must not exceed 24 months.
Themes and Target Gourps
- This Call for Proposals is intended for projects that focus on Voice defined themes and target groups.
- Voice remains committed to the principle of leaving no one behind. Thus, while this call targets WEAV & PWD specifically, applications that are able to demonstrate credible instances of intersectionality with at least one or two other target groups identified above stand better chance, including the youth both as a stand-alone interest and also as a cross cutting component.
- All projects MUST focus on at least one or all of the following impact themes:
- Applications are only being accepted from locally registered Nigerian organisations as lead applicant including but not limited to social enterprises and/or start-ups. International organisations are not able to be a lead applicant but can team up as a co-applicant in the case of consortium applications.
- Only target led applications will be accepted. This means that the lead applicant must have a strong representation from or affinity with the target group it wants to support.
- Voice encourages network, partnership and consortia applications because each organisation may bring new ideas to the project and each partner can learn from each other. Applicant may also wish to partner with “unusual suspects” like media companies, campaigners and artists who may encourage new ways of advocacy and influence.
How to Apply
Take the eligibility test available on the website. If applicants are eligible to apply, then, download the Application Form and the Budget Template via gvien website.
Eligible Country: Nigeria
For more information, please visit Nigeria Innovate and Learn Grant.
Deadline: 30 September 2018