Africa’s largest enterprise tech, media and telecoms festival returns to Cape Town’s CTICC between the 13 – 15 November 2018, and you can take your place amongst the world’s leading innovators elevating South African enterprise and the continent’s digital economy for free (https://goo.gl/Meiciu).
Whether your focus is enterprise ICT, digital services, IoT, AI, FinTech, tech startups, 5G, connectivity infrastructure or broadcasting, AfricaCom (https://goo.gl/Meiciu) is where ‘Digital Africa’ meets, learns, debates and gets deals done.
The AfricaCom free Visitor Ticket gains attendees access to two large-scale exhibition halls, hundreds of hours of inspiring keynote addresses, panels discussions and showcases, and even the AfricaCom Awards Afterparty.
Register for free here: https://goo.gl/Meiciu
Included in the AfricaCom free Visitor Ticket:
• The AfricaCom Headliners Keynotes – Hear from the most prominent figures in African tech and telecoms
• The Technology Arena – A large-scale, immersive exhibition hall dedicated to innovation & digital transformation
• AfricaCom 20/20 – Visionary insights and discussions around cutting-edge tech trends
• The AHUB – The African startup zone, where investors and startups meet
• The Africa Video Forum Content Hub – Pioneering African content creation and bringing together the entire broadcasting value chain
• The Connectivity Hall – Featuring +400 exhibitors bridging the connectivity divide
• The AfricaCom Awards Afterparty – Join us as we recognise the achievements of those driving Africa through the Fourth Industrial Revolution
With over 14,000 visitors and more than 400 exhibitors, AfricaCom is where brilliant ideas are born and game-changing deals are done.
Register for your free AfricaCom Visitor Ticket here: https://goo.gl/MeiciuShare this Post
Connect with Us