The French-speaking International Pole of the Great Sites Network of France (RGSF) is launching its call for applications for the 7th edition of the Intensive International Training “Building the future of heritage sites together: developing and implementing sustainable management”.
This training is intended for francophone managers working on natural or cultural heritage sites and cultural landscapes, decision makers, project leaders or members of a management team who wish to improve their professional practice, take a step back from their sites and interact with counterparts from around the world.
Composed of three parts, the training will be held from Monday 1st April to Friday 12th April 2019. The intensive group training part takes place in the Grand Site of France Bibracte – Mont Beuvray (Burgundy, France). It is followed by an individual immersion in a French partner site corresponding to issues relevant to each participant, and a concluding day in Paris.
- This training-action , wanted and thought by professionals for professionals, favors the exchange of experiences between managers of cultural and natural sites, from different continents.
- Training builds on the realities and issues faced by participating managers and is based on their active mobilization.
- The goal is to improve professional practices, stand back and interact with peers from around the world.
The training takes place in 3 stages:
- Training: one week in the Grand Site of France in Bibracte-Mont Beuvray (Burgundy, France)
- Immersion: three days in a different immersion site for each participant
- Perpescents: a day of conclusion in Paris.
- Relevance of the heritage site concerned
- Responsibilities and function of the candidate
- Linguistic criterion (the training will be held in French)
- Training already received by the candidate (candidates who have not already benefited from heritage management training will be given priority)
- Geographical balance, balance between natural sites, cultural sites and cultural landscapes and balance between men and women
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Call for Applications.