Application Deadline: Ongoing
The call for application is organized by Startupbootcamp AfriTech “SBC”,
whose registered office is located at 1 Sand Hill Road, Green Point,
Cape Town in South Africa for the account of the Enrich in Africa (EiA)
Program supported by the European Commission hereinafter
referred to as “the Organizers”.
The SBC Virtual Acceleration powered by EiA encourages and eases the
mobility of entrepreneurs from African or European countries to Europe
through various modules. The program promotes skills development, skills
transfer as well as the internationalization of
innovative solutions! The aim of the call for application is to select 10 startups in order to help them navigate the complex and important path of internationalization to Africa or Europe
- Have at least 2 employees and/or co-founders.
- Have a turnover of at least e15 000 $ in 2020.
- Have a venture which is at least 2 years old.
- Have their headquarters based in an African or European country.
- The 10 laureates will benefit from a virtual acceleration by having life-time access to the Accelerator Squared platform. Laureates will have access to dozens of modules online to go through during their own time.
- The prizes offered include only what is indicated, to the exclusion of anything else
THE SELECTION PROCESS
- 10 – 15 start-ups will be selected every quarter for the next 2 years, starting in March 2022.
- There is no closing application deadline. Therefore, if you are not chosen in the first round, your application will still be considered for the next one.
For More Information: