Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
is a programme aiming to finance and support cultural projects in
Africa in order to foster social ties and strengthen collaboration
between African and French cultural agents.
The programme seeks to partner civil society organisations (CSOs) with locally or regionally operated cultural establishments (conservatories, public art schools, etc.) who will then present a joint proposal for a project responding to a local need.
- Eligible candidates are partnerships rooted in equal cooperation and an exchange of good practice between one French and one African entity.
- Eligible entities include: associations, foundations, locally or regionally run cultural public establishments having been in operation for at least two years.
- The Accès Culture programme also encourages revitalising cooperation between existing partners.
- Eligible projects feature cultural cooperation and are oriented around community arts outreach (awareness and arts education, initiation into a specific art medium, organization of artistic get-togethers, etc.).
- The primary goal is to strengthen social ties in Africa by bringing the arts closer to individuals who would otherwise have limited access to such cultural exposure due to their social, economic, cultural and/or geographic background or because of their gender or a disability.
- June 30, 2022
- Selection commissions: July to September 2022
- Announcement of the winning projects: end of September 2022
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Accès Culture Programme 2022