Application Deadline: March 31, 2022.
The Justice Accelerator is HiiL’s flagship innovation programme that funds, trains and coaches a global cohort of justice startups. We seek startups that solve people’s justice problems and aspire for them to have access to justice at work, at home, in their neighbourhoods and in business.
- people-centered solutions that prevent or resolve justice problems*.
- a functioning product with some traction (number of users, revenue, etc.) indicating proof of customer demand.
- Startups in earlier stages are encouraged to contact their respective regional innovation hubs to find out about our ideation and incubation programmes.
- a strong team of founder(s).
- a sustainability and revenue model.
- Startups can be non-profit or for-profit.
In 2022, HiiL is welcoming startups from the following countries into the programme:
- East Africa: Kenya, Rwanda, Ethiopia
- West Africa: Nigeria
- MENA: Tunisia, Lebanon, Jordan, Morocco
HiiL is especially interested in startups that work on what HiiL identified as potential game-changers.
HiiL’s Justice Accelerator offers you a 4-month long programme that provides you with:
- €10,000 non-equity funding.
- Full training program delivered by industry specialists: business growth, marketing, team & leadership, impact measurement and much more.
- Coaching sessions and mentorship on topics of your choice.
- Access to HiiL’s global network of justice leaders, legal tech organisations and top level researchers.
- International exposure and potential investment opportunities.
- Chance to win up to €20.000 at Demo Day 2023.
For More Information: