TSL is partnering with ZooLab for 2022 International Sustainability Challenge Video competition ‘My Local Sustainability Challenges’
Sustainability is a global issue, but many problems (and their solutions!) are locally focused. We want you to connect with your local environment to investigate a sustainability challenge in your area or region, tell us the impacts it is having and if there are any solutions being actioned to address the problem, or what your suggested solutions might be!
In no more than 3 minutes, your video should:
- Introduce yourself and your location/area
- Identify the sustainability challenge being faced
- Explore the impacts
- Investigate solutions being actioned or suggest your own!
The video should focus on ‘My local sustainability challenges’ and should address the 4 key points above, however the style and presentation of the video and information can be determined by the participant, we welcome both film and animated entries.
- Local wildlife loss
- Pollution (air, water or land)
- Climate change (eg drought, flooding etc)
- Lack of sustainable shopping choices
- Loss or lack of green community space
- Sustainability education
Entries are invited in 4 categories:
- Primary (aged 7-11)
- Secondary (aged 12-17)
- Teachers (because we never stop learning!)
- 04 October 2022Registration opens for TSL and ZooLab Sustainability Challenge Video Competition
- 16 November 2022Entry submission deadline 23.59 GMT
- 18 November 2022Top entries confidentially notified
- 22-28 November 2022Public voting on top video entries
- 30 November 2022Winners announced at our live online Sustainability Challenge event!
- The maximum length of each video is 3 minutes (entries exceeding this will not be eligible for prizes).
- To upload a video you must be registered as a Teacher Champion. Each Teacher Champion is able to upload multiple video entries.
- For tertiary and teacher entries (aged 18+): To submit your video you must register as a Teacher Champion.
- Primary and secondary entries (aged 7-17): Must be submitted on behalf of students by a registered Teacher Champion.
- All video submissions must be uploaded to YouTube (Teacher Champions will be asked to provide the relevant YouTube link)
- Login and tell us the YouTube link to your video entry by 23.59 GMT 16th November 2022.
- Please ensure that the following information is included in your video information: entry category and #TSLxZooLabSustainability2022
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the TSL 2022 Sustainability Challenge Video Competition. Application Deadline: 30 November 2022