Applications are open for Youth Essay Competition 2018. This competition, organized by the European Commission Directorate General for Single Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, is launching for the third time and is looking for answers to the following question:
- “What steps should entrepreneurs and government takes to become more innovative?”
By taking part in the Youth Essay Competition applicant have a chance to share their thoughts and opinions with key policymakers and entrepreneurs on a European platform.
- An all-expenses paid trip to the SME Assembly in Graz, Austria for the three finalists, to present their essays to 500+ Assembly delegates
- Presentation training before delivering essay live on stage at the SME Assembly 2018
- Promotion of essays across SME Week social media channels
- The competition is open to all 18 to 25 year olds from European Member States or COSME partners countries
- Essays should not exceed 2 500 words in length
- All essays must be in English
- Only one entry per applicant
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit European Commission.
Deadline: 16 September 2018