Applicants can take advantage of a variety of Value-Added Services* at the recently opened Centers, including Premium Lounge, Prime Time submissions, and Form Filling services. These services were made available as part of contracts awarded by the respective French embassies in four countries throughout West and East Africa.
VFS Global has started France Visa Application Centers in Cape Verde, Ghana, Liberia, and Rwanda as an exclusive service provider to the Government of France for certain regions in Sub-Saharan Africa as of September. The newly built Centers in Accra (Ghana) and Kigali (Rwanda) have started taking visa applications as of September 18, 2023, while those in the towns of Monrovia (Liberia) and Praia (Cape Verde) began accepting applications on September 1, 2023.
Residents of these areas who need a visa to visit France can go to the closest VFS Global Visa Application Center, which is situated at the following addresses, for a simple and convenient application process:
- Accra: Ground Floor, One Airport Square, Airport City, Accra, Ghana
- Abidjan: Centre Commercial HLM 23 rue des Carrossiers, Zone 3, Abidjan
- Dakar: Avenue Cheikh Anta Diop, Km 8 route de Ouakam, immeuble Atryum, Centre Dakar
- Kigali: 5th Floor, KN 4 Avenue, 63 Street, Cogebanque Building, Kigali, Rwanda
- Monrovia: Royal Grand Hotel, 15th Street Tubman Boulevard, Sinkor Monrovia, Liberia.
- Praia: 1st floor, Praia Shopping, Av. Jorge Barbosa, Praia, Cape Verde
Mr. Hariprasad Viswanathan, Head of Sub-Saharan Africa at VFS Global, commented on the news, saying, “We are honored to have a long-standing relationship with the Government of France, and the award of this contract is a testimonial of the trust reposed in VFS Global once again by the Embassies of France. We are thrilled to provide applicants who want to visit France cutting-edge solutions by giving them choices that let them have the most frictionless visa application process.
Since 2004, VFS Global has provided the French Embassy with reliable visa processing services. Through a vast network of 77 Visa Application Centers, the firm fulfills government requests for visa processing in 25 different nations.
Important appointment booking update
Online applications must be completed at https://apo-opa.info/3M5cF2n. before making a reservation. Once finished, applicants can use our website to schedule an appointment to come to the Center for visa application processing.
For added convenience, key features* at the centers include:
- Access to the Premium Lounge facilities within the Center for a more individualized service experience
- With our Visa At Your Doorstep service, you may submit your visa application in the privacy and security of your home, workplace, or any other convenient location.
- Applications can be submitted through Prime Time service outside of processing hours.
- Form filling services are used to complete the visa application with the assistance of our knowledgeable personnel.
- The option of using a courier service to have your documents delivered to your door is available.
- SMS tracking service for your application
- Numerous more extra value-added services, such as photocopy and photography services, are available to improve the entire experience.
- Email and a dedicated contact center are available to respond to questions and track