Application Deadline: January 14th 2022
Google for Startups Accelerator: Africa is a three-month accelerator program for Seed to Series A technology startups across the African continent.
The accelerator is designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people and technology to startups that leverage machine learning and AI in their company today or plan to in the future. In addition to mentorship and technical project support, the accelerator also includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition and leadership development for founders, specialized training, media opportunities and access to Google’s network of engineers and experts.
- Seed to Series A-stage technology startups are eligible for the program. The Accelerator program is sector-agnostic and thus welcomes startups leveraging machine learning (or plan to in future) from any vertical.
- A three-month virtual accelerator program for high potential Seed to Series A tech startups based in Africa.
- If you’re building a great business or product in Africa, for Africa, we should work together! Google for Startups Accelerator Africa accepts applications from startups located in Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Côte D’ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
Selected startups are given
- Access to Google engineers, resources, and mentors, during and after the program
- Hands-on Google for Startups collaboration and support
- Inclusion in the Google for Startups Accelerator Global Community and network of alumni and mentors
- Google Cloud Credits
- Marketing spotlight opportunities
*No grants or funding are given to startups on the program
- Equity-free support Three months of equity-free support
- Mentoring Mentoring from 20+ Google teams
- Training Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Strategic support Support on company and product strategy
- Product credits Google product credits for your tech stack
- Early access Early access to new Google products and tools
- Access to experts Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Technical project partnership Partnership on an advanced technology project
- The accelerator runs as a fully digital program for a period of 3 months.
- As part of the Google for Startups Accelerator, selected founders outline the top challenges facing their startup, and are then paired with relevant experts from Google to help solve those challenges.
- Participating startups receive deep mentorship on technical challenges and machine learning, as well as connections to relevant teams from across Google.
- Founders will also have access to labs and workshops addressing different aspects of managing a tech startup.
For More Information: