Last week GSE launched the #GhanaRemoteInitiative. We received hundreds of applications and our team is working with these companies to support their transition to a digital workforce during this coronavirus pandemic lock down.
Employees and students who want to sign up for the training program individually can register for free here.
Due to the overwhelming response rate of the initiative, we are now onboarding interns to work remotely online for Ghana Tech Summit which is powered by the Global Startup Ecosystem (World’s First and Largest Digital Accelerator) and our company partners.
The internship is targeted towards students or young professionals under 35 years of age. Please note the following:
- this is an unpaid internship opportunity
- you will be working remotely from home with assignments conducted online
- you will receive company training
- you will receive career development training and learnings (in the past we hosted private joint sessions with Linkedin, Google and SAP)
- you will receive a certificate of completion at the end of your internship
- top candidates will receive a full time job offer at the end of the program
Please note that this is a 3 month virtual internship from April-June 30th. Top interns will be hired for full time work at our Ghana office in Accra starting July 1st.
Deadline to submit your quick review application and/or resume is March 31st.