We are pleased to inform you that the FGN Savings Bond auction for November 2018 has commenced and will be auctioned from Monday, November 5th – Friday, November 9th, 2018.
The 2-year FGN Savings Bond due November 14, 2020 and 3-year FGN Savings Bond due November 14, 2021 will be offered at 12.390% and 13.390% per annum respectively. Please see more details below:
|Opening Date||Monday, November 5th 2018|
|Closing Date||Friday, November 9th, 2018|
|Settlement Date||Wednesday, November 14th, 2018|
|Coupon Payment Dates||February 14, May 14. August 14, November 14|
What is the Savings Bond?
The bond is targeted at low income earners to encourage savings and also earn more income (interest) when compared with their savings account with banks.
- Minimum subscription of N5,000.00 (additional investments in multiples of N1,000) and a maximum of N50,000,000.00.
What are the Benefits of Savings Bond?
- Interest income from savings bond are tax free,
- A competitive fixed interest rate to be paid every quarter,
- The savings bond is considered liquid as it would be tradeable on the Nigerian Stock Exchange,
- The FGN Savings Bond Certificate can be used as collateral for loan,
- It offers guaranteed return, and encourages financial inclusion among low income households,
- It enables individuals to enjoy those benefits which accrue to high net-worth investors in the capital market.
How do I Invest?
Afrinvest Securities Limited is one of the agents designated by the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) to offer this service to their clients. To invest in savings bond through Afrinvest Securities Limited, you would be required to fill the subscription form (and submit KYC documents), also indicating the amount you want to buy.
To indicate your interest interest, kindly send an email to email@example.comShare this Post
Connect with Us