Invitation to 2023 Economic Outlook and Budget Analysis Conference by LCCI
A conference on Economic Outlook and Budget Analysis Conference is being organized by the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industries (LCCI) to examine how the economy performed in 2022 and the new concerns that will shape the outlook for 2023. Presentations and panel discussions would highlight risky areas as well as chances for corporate expansion and sustainability. The Conference is set to take place on Thursday, January 19, 2023, as a hybrid event via zoom and phycally Commerce House, 1, Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Presentations and discussions will be focused on:
- Business and Industry Macroeconomic Outlook for 2023.
- Implications and Business Opportunities from the 2023 Budget Implementation Plan Compared to the 2022 Budget Performance
- Sponsor’s Presentation – 15 Minutes
- Currency Management for a Cashless Economy: Effects on Financial Technology, Financial Inclusion, and Business Operations
- Panel Discussion: Finance Act 2022: Funding the 2023 Federal Government Budget
Deficit financing options and creative funding methods
What Tax Issues Will Affect Businesses in 2023 Under the Finance Act of 2022? b. Budget Deficit Financing Options
d. Creative Income Mobilization
Speakers include Dr. Ayo Teriba – CEO at Economic Associates, Mr. Ben Akabueze – DG Budget Office of the Federation, Mr. Taiwo Oyedele – Fiscal Policy Partner and Africa tax Lead, Dr. Biodun Adedipe – CEO at Biodun Adedipe and Associates, Ms Chinwe Egwim – Chief Economist at Coronation Merchant Bank
The Conference is set to take place on Thursday, January 19, 2023, at Commerce House, 1, Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. The time is 10.00 AM – 12.00 Those who cannot attend physically can opt for online attendance via zoom. Register Here