Application Deadline: Sunday, May 12th, 2019
The Click-on Kaduna Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Programme (KAD-DIP), is a 6-Month Incubation programme for aspiring entrepreneurs providing training, mentorship support, and soft skills to individuals and teams of people who have a business idea that they want to take to market.
- Applicants must be between 18-40 years old
- You must be a Kaduna resident for the duration of the programme
- Number of years in business: between idea stage and 3 years; existing startup teams are encouraged to apply.
- Entrepreneurship Traits: you must possess entrepreneurship traits such as risk tolerance, self-confidence, critical thinking, problem-solving, grit/persistence, proactiveness, and creativity.
- Viable business model: your business or idea should have the potential to generate revenue.
- Basic Digital Literacy Skills: You must have basic digital literacy skills which will be applied throughout program exercises and activities.
- English Proficiency: You must demonstrate the ability to read, write, and speak proficiently in English.
Structure and Curriculum
Classes will hold during the weekend with peer learning happening during the week.
There are 2 cohorts (men-only and women-only tracks). Both cohorts provide the same course material and program activities however the women-only track affords flexibility for women to be exposed to specialized activities that will build confidence, enhance public speaking and create an open/safe space for women to share challenges and receive peer support.
The training workshops on the program will cover a wide range of foundational topics, this includes:
- Design Thinking
- Business Modelling
- Customer Acquisition
- Growth Hacking and Analytics
- Incorporation and Taxation
- Soft Skills (Emotional Intelligence, Negotiation and Networking)
- Graphic and Web Design Trainings
Participants will also be exposed to successful entrepreneurs and other industry experts to enhance and augment the classroom training.
The entire incubation program will take place at the Kaduna ICT Centre located at 47 Kanta Road of Independence Way
The entire program is completely free to attend with facilities provided to assist learning.
There is also no application fee for KAD-DIP
The program will provide successful applicants with the support needed to start and/or advance their digital enterprises. This will be achieved through:
- Mentorship: hands-on support from experienced entrepreneurs;
- Training: Immersive learning, tools, resources, and-Opportunities to network with leading entrepreneurship experts through the fireside chats;
- Women participants receive additional exposure to specialized confidence building bootcamps
- Daycare facility for selected participants and
- Peer Learning: Accountability sessions designed to promote interactions among participants.
World BankRockefeller Foundation, Kaduna State Government
Interested applicants must complete the online form here.
For More Information:
Connect with Us