In the light of this, Abuja, the Nigerian capital shall play host to the gathering of political, business and diplomatic leaders, who have contributed towards the country’s democratic journey and economic prosperity, during the forthcoming Nigeria Democracy & Development Forum, billed to hold on the 3 February 2019, at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel.
Part of the activities lined up shall be:
- African Leadership Magazine 10th anniversary lecture
- High-level panel and Keynote Presentation
- NDDF Awards Presentation
- First class musical entertainment
- Unveiling of the African Leadership Special Compendium and publication captioned “Pillars of Nigeria’s Development and Democracy – A Chronicle of present-day Organizations and Individuals building the New Nigeria”
- Unrivaled Networking Opportunities
Some expected guests and discussants at this event include Her Excellency Mrs. Jewel Howard-Taylor, Vice President, Republic of Liberia; H.E Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa, The Executive Gorvernor of Delta State; The Hon. Billy Mitchell, President Elect, National Black Caucus of State Legislators, USA and Dr. Joyce R. Aryee, former Ghanaian Minister of Education and Information; and a host of others.