Application Deadline: August 16, 2022
The HerMeNow Accelerator Program is designed for women-led social enterprises focusing on building impactful solutions in culture, mindset, and education, this program is almost entirely remote and online and so accessible to companies across MENA + Africa (including MENA).
The HerMeNow Accelerator will support 10 women-led social enterprises across the MENA+Africa region.
Social Enterprises that are past the product/market fit stage and that:
- Already generate revenues or have considerable user and/or product traction
- Are planning to expand their teams
- Are economically viable in the long term
- Are responsible, inclusive, and social enterprises
- Are based in MENA + Africa (including Armenia)
- Intensive 12-week program
- $2,000 (fresh funds)
- Business Mentorship
- Access to a global network
- Workshops and trainings by professionals
Demo Day to display progress
Selected Teams Get:
- Funding to support an essential aspect of the business could improve growth and sustainability.
- Each enterprise will get a 2,000$ grant to support the enterprise’s needs and potential impact.
- Training, mentorship, and other support during the three-month accelerator program.
- Lifetime access to Bloom’s resources and HerMeNow’s network of entrepreneurs, including mentors, investors, alumni, and staff
- Demo day exposure and other investor connections
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the HerMeNow Accelerator Program 2022