NOW OPEN: HH Muhammad Sanusi II SDG Challenge Cohort 2 Incubation Programme for teachers across Africa.
The MSII SDG Challenge supports teachers in sub-Saharan Africa. In the first phase, Open eLearning, you will have access to free online resources to help you on your journey as a change maker.
The HH MSII SDG Challenge is designed for practicing teachers and is divided into five separate stages:
You will be provided with online learning tools and resources to explore concepts related to innovation, entrepreneurship, program management, leadership and the Sustainable Development Goals. You are not required to have a fully-formed idea at this stage. The modules will provide you with tools and frameworks to clearly define your idea and to develop a persuasive concept note.
- Practicing teachers based anywhere in sub-Saharan Africa
- Any community project run by a teacher(s) that enhances learning. The aim is to catalyze a wide variety of projects – both small projects, as well as those with potential to scale.
- Open eLearning: Free social innovation training provided exclusively for teachers
- Pre-Incubation: $500 USD Pre-seed funding, idea refinement and pilot projecting.
- Incubation: Select cohort given seed funding grants (up to $2,000USD) for project launch and development.
- Acceleration: Accelerator grants (up to $20,000 USD) for project development and scaling.
- Partnership: Tailored funding and partnership opportunities for scaling projects to achieve wide-scale impact.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the HH Muhammad Sanusi II SDG Challenge . Application Deadline: June 28, 2022