Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators 2020 Global Competition for young Innovators (US$30,000)
Application Deadline: June 10th 2020
Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators 2020
Sustainability is at the heart of our business, especially in light of current events around the globe. This means providing energy in a responsible manner and respecting people, their safety, and the environment, all with the goal of working towards a better world. With Covid-19 changing our way of life, Shell is committed to responding to changing global needs and maintaining support for entrepreneurs. We want to solidify this commitment by championing these concepts around the world, rewarding entrepreneurs whose businesses work towards positive goals.
This year, we have partnered with Shell Global Commercial to deliver Top Ten Innovators (TTI) 2020, a global competition to find innovative solutions among our Shell LiveWIRE alumni that promote Creating a More Liveable World.
- You have participated in a Shell LiveWIRE or affiliated Programme since January 2015.
- Your company was registered within the last five years (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and/or 2019).
- You have, or are willing to obtain, a company bank account.
- If you’re producing a product, you have a working prototype.
- You are not a past Top Ten Innovators winner.
- Top Ten Innovators awards prizes across three categories. Each category will have one winner and two runners up. The winners will receive US $20,000 and runners-up will receive US $10,000.
- In light of the Covid-19 crisis, transformational solutions that address the direct and indirect impacts of the pandemic will be highly valued: one Outstanding Achievement Award will be given to an enterprise that has significantly contributed to combatting these socio-economic impacts, within any of the above themes.
- All ten finalists will receive: mentoring support by a Shell expert, the opportunity to benefit from market linkages via Shell’s global network, global exposure, and the possibility to be considered as a vendor to Shell or Shell’s customers.
HOW TO APPLY
• Submit an application through our website anytime between 1 May and 10 June 2020.
• You will need to complete the application in one go. You will not have the opportunity to save your application and return later.
• To make the application process easier, we recommend collecting the following materials in advance:
• Your business registration document
• A pitch video (up to 90 seconds)
• An image of your business logo
• A high-resolution photo of your product, service or prototype
• A high-resolution photo of yourself. Please note that all photos must be submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format and less than 2.5 MB.
• Shellwire recommend you draft your answers to our questions in a separate document and copy the answers back into the application form at completion.
• It is advised to reserve 2 hours to work on the application form.
• Please complete the application on a PC, not a mobile device. This will allow you to better meet content and formatting specifications and to avoid errors.
- 1 May : Application opens
- 10 June : Application deadline
- 29 June : Shortlisted applicants announced
- 29 June – 31 July : Shortlisted applicants submit additional info
- 6 – 15 July : Public voting
- 16 – 22 Nov : Top Ten Innovators announced
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators (TTI) 2020