Application Deadline:January 15, 2022
The Wise Guys SaaS–Africa Acceleration Program is mainly for East- and West-African early-stage digital B2B SaaS startups with initial traction, solid team, and a focus on one of these areas:
To be eligible for the full-time acceleration program you need to have:
- at least a working MVP;
- at least 2 co-founders/team members;
- initial customer traction, MRR or revenues;
- scaling potential across the African continent.
Up to €65K investment for up to 12% equity (48K cash + 17K program) with a follow-on possibility
Learn from the best
Benefit from meeting top-notch industry experts: 250+ mentors, 200+ investors, and 500+ alumni
Join our intensive 5-month startup accelerator program power-packed with cutting-edge industry knowledge and expertise
Continue to Grow
Accelerate your growth after the acceleration program with the 1:1 support to boost sales, new market entry, and partnerships
Wise Guys SaaS Africa is an 8 months long acceleration program combining online modules with local and international experts and mentors.
October 5, 2021
October 25, 2021
January 15, 2022
Acceleration Program Starts
- After the submission of the application to the Dealum, the Scouting team evaluates the application for eligibility. It can take up to 2 weeks for us to get back to you after we have received your application.
- If the application fits our criteria we might ask you additional questions and invite you to take part in the pitch day to present the business to SWG General partners and team members.
- Pitch day is an internal event to evaluate the business idea and meet founders face to face, after the pitches SWG team decides how to proceed with the application. Decisions are: move forward with Due Diligence, offer Wise Guys Pre-accelerator program, reject or stay in touch until later.
- Due diligence process includes: the Tech call, Managing Director call, Partner/ expert call, and the Deal call.
- After the startup has successfully gone through the due diligence process they are invited to the Selection Bootcamp.
- TOP 10-12 teams are selected to participate in the acceleration program.
For More Information: