Deadline: 1 September 2018
Applications are open for HealthTech Innovation Challenge, a part of Accenture’s broader HealthTech Innovation program which will also include acceleration and venture opportunities, innovation labs and more.
The program supports technologies and drive creative solutions to improve the way people access and manage healthcare.
The program seeks to solve some of the biggest issues in healthcare by:
- WELLNESS & PREVENTION
- Minimizing hospital visits for consumers (patients, caregivers, or families)
- Care plan adherence
- Accurate health information and services at the right time
- Wellness/Lifestyle Management
- Remote care delivery models
- Social determinates of health
- Better education
- DIGITAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS
- Digital Clinical Trials
- Research & Discovery
- Therapeutic Models
- Enhanced models of care
- Digital pills
- 3D Printing
- Real-world evidence and/or analytics on combined non-traditional data sets
- HEALTHCARE SERVICES
- Office/Patient Management
- Cost Transparency/payments
- Strategic sourcing
- Private and secure health records
- Care Coordination
- Enterprise workflow
- Underserved or remote populations
- Ecosystem collaborations
Innovation champions receive:
- The opportunity to identify and engage with cutting-edge startups with a focus on solving healthcare and life sciences problems
- Network with peers, investors and leading influencers
- Access to the StartUp Health Festival (invite only) during the JP Morgan Healthcare Investor conference in San Francisco
- Media exposure as a partner to the program
- The opportunity to build deeper relationships with dynamic industry-shapers and industry innovators; including collaboration and co-innovation
Selected applicants will be invited to compete in one of regional rounds in Sydney, Tokyo, Dublin or Boston where they will be judged by an esteemed panel of leading life sciences and healthcare company executives. The finalists will be invited to compete in San Francisco at the Startup Health Festival on Monday, January 7, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Healthtech Innovation Challenge.