Accepting Applications: ARM Labs Innovation Program for early-stage Entrepreneurs ($50,000 funding)
ARM Labs is intended to engage early-stage FinTech entrepreneurs in a series of activities aimed at massively boosting their companies’ growth in a short period of time and ensuring their investment ready. Selected firms will receive financial assistance, distribution, investor access, and much more!
Join the 5th Cohort of the ARM Labs Innovation Program! Startups in Fintech, PenTech, Data Intelligence, and Digital Trade can receive up to $50,000 in funding, mentorship, ARM Subsidiary relationships, and investor network access.
- Access To Funding
- Access To Investors
- Access To The Program’s Alumni Network
The procedure for selection
Applications will be considered as they come in. The selection will take place in three stages at the completion of the application procedure.
STAGE 1: Screen applications and choose the top 30 most unique value propositions for consideration.
STAGE 2: Review the top 30 startups and shortlist the top 15 using product validation and high-level due diligence.
STAGE 3: The last stage of the screening process comprises holding rotational individual interviews with the top 15 businesses. Using an e-scoring technique, each startup is evaluated independently. The program will choose the best candidates.
- Call For Application: Monday, May 15, 2023
- Applications close: Thursday, June, 15 2023
- Selection of 5 startups: June 2023
- Due Diligence/ Investment Decision: July 2023
- Program kick off: July 2023
- Demo Date: September 2023.
- For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the ARM Labs Innovation Program 2023. Application Deadline: June 15, 2023