Alfred Friendly Press Partners Fellowship 2020 for journalists from developing countries
Application Deadline: Varying
The Alfred Friendly Press Fellowships are aimed at providing fellows with experience in reporting, writing and editing that will enhance future professional performance; transferring knowledge gained during the program to colleagues at home; and fostering ties between journalists in the United States and other countries.
- Early-career professional journalists from developing countries with proficiency in English
- 25-35 years old
- have at least three years of experience as a journalist at a print, online or broadcast media outlet.
- Participants who work as staff reporters in their host newsrooms are required to develop training plans that they implement when they return to their home newsrooms.
- Fellows receive travel, health insurance and basic living expenses.
- 6 months.The all-inclusive fellowship starts in mid-March and ends in early September.
General Fellowship : Apply
Daniel Pearl Fellowship: Apply
TRACE Investigative Reporting Fellowship: Apply
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Alfred Friendly Press Partners Fellowship 2020