The Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI) Inclusive Fintech Showcase highlights the most promising FinTech and RegTech pioneers who are improving low-income communities’ access to, use of, and satisfaction with formal financial services in developing nations and emerging economies.
- The product or solution is in use in one or more jurisdictions that are AFI members.
- A product or service employs innovation or cutting-edge technology to facilitate new, relevant conversations with the regulatory and financial policymaking groups.
- The product or remedy is commercially viable or has the potential to be scaled up.
- Entrants may include emerging businesses or seasoned financial institutions.
- Finalists in first, second, and third place will receive:
- invitation to take part in activities for the AFI Public-Private Dialogue for a year.
- Free membership to the LHoFT for a year.
- AFI Global Policy Forum (GPF) invitation to El Salvador in 2024
Themes for the 2024 Inclusive FinTech Showcase
- Make digital payments more cost-effective and interoperable.
- Improve the financial health and digital literacy of underserved populations (such as rural areas, people with disabilities, the elderly, and/or displaced populations).
- Promote young and female entrepreneurs’ access to financing
- Use data management and analytics for the impact of financial inclusion
- Improve population resilience and adaptation to climate change
- institutions or tech firms that provide technology or innovation with the goal of competing with conventional means of providing financial services.
How to Apply:
- Save the application here. Fintech.email@example.com must receive completed applications by Friday, November 17, 2023, at 23:59 Malaysia time (UTC +8 hours).
- An impartial panel of experts composed of technical and policy professionals will choose the finalists.
- For Additional Information. Visit the Inclusive Fintech Showcase 2024 website, which is run by the Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI). Deadline: 17 November 2023