Application Deadline: July 11, 2022
Youth4Regions is the European Commission programme helping journalism students and young journalists to discover what the EU is doing in their region.
- Interest in what EU regional policy is doing in your region
- Background in journalism (studies or up to 2 years of experience)
- EU or neighbouring country citizen aged from 18 to 30 years old
- Availability during 8 – 14 October 2022
EU or neighbouring country citizenship, age 18 to 30 years and to demonstrate a real interest in journalism through studies and/or work experience. Applications from former participants are not accepted.
These are EU candidate countries (Albania, Republic of North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey), potential candidates (Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Kosovo), ENI countries (Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine*, Syria and Tunisia, as well as Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) and EFTA countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland).
- Trainings on journalism and EU regional policy
- The chance to receive mentorship from established journalists from your country
- Working side by side with renowned journalists during the EU Regions’ Week
- Visits of EU affairs media headquarters and EU institutions
- The unique opportunity to take part as a journalist in European Commission press trips to Member States
- Accommodation, food and travel expenses covered by the European Commission
For More Information: