Our Shared Education Challenge – the Fitch Group & Social Shifters Global Education Challenge 2023
Access to education is a basic human right enabling upward socio-economic mobility and an escape route from poverty. Yet 244 million children and young people are not in school and an estimated 70% of 10-year-olds are unable to understand simple written text. Education is in crisis. High rates of poverty, exclusion and gender inequality continue to hold millions back from learning. Moreover, the pandemic further exposed the inequities in education access and quality, whilst violence, armed conflict, disasters and reversal of women’s rights have increased insecurity. It is now time to reimagine education in order to better meet the needs of children and young people everywhere.
Benefits of the the Fitch Group & Social Shifters Global Education Challenge 2023
• Unlock Your Potential – With the assistance of expert mentors and as part of a supportive worldwide community, you may develop your skills, confidence, and future possibilities.
• Accelerate Your Idea – Receive FREE access to a Digital Incubator program to assist in the development of your project or company idea.
• Make an Impact – Compete for a $10,000 grant to carry out initiatives that help promote equal access to education for all.
• Age Range: Individuals between the ages of 18 and 30 are eligible.
• Global Reach: Applicants from any countries are welcome.
• UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): At least one of the UN’s SDGs must be addressed by your idea.
The Application Procedure for the Fitch Group & Social Shifters Global Education Challenge 2023
Register for the Global Education Challenge today at https://bit.ly/3JJsDy8.
Return to submit your entry before the deadline of August 20, 2023, at 11 p.m. (UTC).
All successful applicants receive FREE ACCESS to our Digital Incubator program, which includes e-learning, live events, peer support, and access to professional mentors from the world’s greatest organizations.
Now is the time to sign up for the Global Education Challenge: https://bit.ly/3JJsDy8.