28th February 2022
Tell Me About MasterCard/Entrepreneur Women SME Leaders Awards:
The awards will recognize and further empower women-owned and run SMEs across the region. They will highlight the individuals and enterprises that are shaping the future of this dynamic region and will culminate in a virtual awards ceremony on 29th of March 2022.
Which Fields are Eligible?
PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply for MasterCard/Entrepreneur Women SME Leaders Awards?
Nominations are now open, so we are inviting all women SME leaders across all walks of life (a small enterprise in trading has a turnover of less than AED50 million and employs between 6 to 50 people) – individuals and organizaitons – to take part.
How are Applicants Selected?
Mastercard will be the chair of the judging committee. Shortlisted companies will be vetted by the Entrepreneur team and then passed onto the judging committee. Each judge will independently evaluate the shortlisted candidates and the scores will be shared with all the other judges. The winners will be decided by a vote; in case of a draw, Mastercard will choose the winner.
- Individuals may win more than one category.
- The judges or individuals within the judge’s company can’t nominate.
- All the businesses or the individuals nominated should either have their headquarters/offices in the Middle East and Africa region or offer their services to these markets.
Each judge will receive a scoring sheet for each of the shortlisted nominees. Each of the categories has different sets of criteria and the judges need to score each item from 1-10 and choose the winner.
The suggested winners by each of the judges will be sent to Mastercard.
Mastercard has the final say on the winners and can veto nominees.
What is the Benefit of MasterCard/Entrepreneur Women SME Leaders Awards?
There are no costs for attending or nominating at this event.
How to Apply for MasterCard/Entrepreneur Women SME Leaders Awards:
- To submit a nomination, click on the “SUBMIT NOMINATIONS” button below
- You’ll be then directed to a form where you need to fill in all of the requested fields
- Answer all of the required questions as clearly and concisely as possible
- Please also include a statement of not more than 1000 words on why you deserve to win the award
- If you’d like to send documents supporting your nomination, collate them in a single PDF file not larger than 10MB and email it to SMEleaders@Bncpublishing.net
- You will receive a confirmation once your nomination has been received.
- Any further queries can be e-mailed to the address above
Good luck to you all and let’s celebrate women SMEs together!