The 9th cohort of the Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme is now accepting applications!
Orange Corners is a Kingdom of the Netherlands project that gives young entrepreneurs in Africa and the Middle East with the training, mentorship, network, finance, and facilities they need to establish and build their enterprises. Entrepreneurs that create innovative and sustainable solutions to local concerns and contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals are given special attention. We collaborate with a wide range of partners, including local, Dutch, and international businesses, universities, governments, and other organizations. We can best help and enhance the entrepreneurial environment by leveraging their local experience.
In order to meet the selection criteria you must be:
• Be an aspiring entrepreneurs from Lagos, Nigeria
• Be between 18-35 years old
• Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
• The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
• The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
• Social Impact
• Clarity of Market
• Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
•Competence of the entrepreneur/team
- The program will be delivered in-person and also virtually
- This program will provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business and make available the networks and support for sustainable growth of the business.
Benefits of the program include::
•Enterprise Management Training
•Business Incubation & Advisory Services
•Funding for prototype development & testing
There are no participation fees as it is funded by scholarships by the government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and private partners. For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Orit is ange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme Application Deadline: June 7th, 2023