In order to help local, national, and regional non-profit and social entrepreneurial groups working to address challenges and related vulnerabilities throughout Africa, the Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation was founded in 2016. The ACT Foundation funds high-impact, sustainable projects that offer creative answers to Africa’s problems with the environment, economy, and society. Our goal is to use connections to develop practical social impact solutions throughout Africa. Our goal is to create sustainable communities by involving people in projects that empower and unleash potential.
Criteria for Grant Eligibility
Applying organizations seeking an ACT award have to fulfill the following requirements:
- • Engage in activities related to the health, environment, entrepreneurship, and leadership priority areas of the ACT Foundation.
- • Have been registered for a minimum of two years (24 months) with the relevant legal body in each of their different African nations.
- • Have a valid non-profit organization registration (GTE/LTD). However, the Foundation will only provide funding for non-profit projects if you apply as a social company.
- • Display a solid system of governance. The company’s registration documentation should include information about the board of directors. Please update if not.
- • Provide proof of other financing sources.
- • Maintain a minimum of three paid part-time and full-time employees.
- · Take direct responsibility for the project’s planning and administration; do not serve as a middleman.
- • The initiative or program needs to be carried out in Africa.
Timeline for Applications
The application window is open from October 23, 2023, to November 10, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (WAT).
Those who are selected for funds will be asked to submit a complete proposal that includes a comprehensive budget.
Proposals must demonstrate a solid sustainability plan in addition to a good monitoring and evaluation strategy.
Organizations will get official notification of the next steps following a thorough evaluation of the proposals by impartial consultants and final proposal selection.
Physical visits and interviews will come next.
For Further Details: Visit the Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation’s official website to learn about the 2024 grant cycle.