We are pleased to announce an exciting new cooperation between SME Growth Lab Africa and Bujeti. This partnership is a major step toward supporting Nigerian SMEs’ expansion and sustainability.
The top 5 entrepreneurs who perform exceptionally well in the digital accelerator program will split a grant of N500,000 as part of this collaboration. Our main goal is to provide hundreds of SMEs in Nigeria with the crucial business training, mentorship, and assistance they need in order to reach and positively affect them. With this program, we hope to give SMEs the tools they need to grow their businesses, overcome challenges, and actively support economic growth.
SME progress Lab Africa (SGL Africa) is a digital accelerator program created to give entrepreneurs access to community events, mentorship, and digital skills in order to improve their companies and spur economic progress.
Bujeti is a unified platform that empowers African businesses to take charge of their spending.
Must be an owner of a company that operates in Nigeria.
Must be in the 18–40 age range.
Must be dedicated to participating in the group calls and virtual sessions.
eager to engage in community sessions and offer assistance.
- instruction in sales, marketing, finance, and law for business acumen.
- exclusive access to the network of entrepreneurs
- business experts serving as mentors
- Getting hold of business resources
- a completion certificate and round-the-clock help
- Those who are selected for the program will be able to take part in a rigorous 4-week business training program in November 2023.
- The deadline for applications is October 27, 2023. For Further Details: Go to the SME Growth Lab/Bujeti Accelerator Program 2023 Official Website.