500 Startups next Miami bootcamp is here! Devil’s in the Details: Finance & Legal will take place on February 5-6, 2019 at our office in Downtown Miami. We’d love it if you could recommend the 500 Startups bootcamp to any startups you feel could benefit.
We know that fundraising is a complex, challenging and painful process for startups. Our world-class mentors and guest speakers will help attendees build the strong foundation that they need to prepare for their capital raise. They will cover topics including:ding
- How much money do I need?
- Building a financial model for a VC
- Venture financing structures
- Legal prep for fundraising and due diligence
- Valuation, Cap Tables & Term Sheets
Below are some details about the bootcamp. Let us know if you have any questions.
- Dates: February 5-6, 2019
- Deadline to apply: January 21, 2019
- Who should apply: This bootcamp is for tech startup founders in pre-seed, seed and post-seed stages that have not yet raised a Series A or equity round. We strongly recommend that the CEO, CFO and COO participate. (The bootcamp will be capped at 20 startup teams.)
- Cost: Participation is free of cost (no fee or equity taken).
- How to apply: Startups can learn more about our mentors and apply to join us here.
Connect with Us