The AWS Startup Loft Accelerator is an equity-free program focused on supporting early stage startups in Europe, Middle East and Africa with technology, product development, go-to-market advice and getting you funding ready.
The AWS Startup Loft Accelerator program is a 10-week virtual acceleration program for early-stage cloud-based startups . The program enables startups to maximize the value of AWS by providing them with AWS tech resources, to validate their business by industry leaders, to access investors and to accelerate their time to market. The program structure is based on four pillars crucial to a startup’s success in its early days: Technology, Product, Go-to-market and Funding. The program puts the entrepreneur at the center allowing startups to build their own personalized program out of the AWS Startup Loft Accelerator session and content offering.
The program is free and AWS does not take equity.
- AWS Startup Loft Accelerator is a custom-made virtual program – with rolling admissions – for early-stage, pre-seed startups with at least one in-house technology lead.
- Participating startups will benefit from AWS’ vast resources and network of industry and tech experts. As a customer-obsessed company, we are focused on founder needs – allowing them to build their own agenda.
- Startup founders will benefit from access to the AWS Startup team’s extensive network of venture capital funds and angel investors.
- On the tech front, startups will work with AWS Solution Architects, technology and industry experts, enabling them to quickly innovate, build and grow.
- Additionally, startups will gain access to our network of external, world-class advisors across a wide variety of relevant disciplines such as design, product, finance and HR.
- Last but not least, every participating startup will receive up to $25,000* in AWS Activate credits.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the AWS Startup Loft Accelerator Program. Application Deadline: Ongoing