The SME Growth Lab Africa (SGLAfrica) is a digital accelerator program created to equip business owners with the knowledge, mentorship, and events needed to improve their companies and spur economic growth.
The inaugural cohort of the 2023 Digital Accelerator Program, brought to you by SME Growth Lab AFRICA, is now accepting applications. Established business owners in Africa will have exclusive access to business training, mentorship, and professional support through this initiative, enabling them to grow their enterprises.
The SME Growth Lab Accelerator Program aims to hasten digital transformation and accelerate the growth and scaleup of African SMEs. Successful candidates for this cohort will have an amazing experience taking part in a 4-week intensive course in February 2023 that is supervised by skilled facilitators. Selling Techniques, Marketing Strategies, Financial Literacy and Management, and Legal Counseling are among the training courses.
- Candidates must be entrepreneurs headquartered in an African nation.
- must be between the ages of 18 and 40, but not older.
- Must confirm a dependable commitment to participating in online meetings and conference calls.
- An added benefit is a willingness to help and take part in projects and events in the community.
- education in business knowledge.
- mentoring by business professionals.
- access only to community meetings.
- access to more resources for company.
- After completion, certification.
- Strategic collaboration.
- 24/7 business guidance and assistance.
Over the course of four acceleration cycles in 2022, SME Growth Lab Africa trained over 5,000 business owners. Over a 4-week period, SMEs got mentorship, education, and professional support, equipping them for creative principles to expand their firms internationally.
For Additional Information Visit the SME Growth Lab Africa Digital Accelerator Program 2023 website. Deadline: January 29, 2023