The Federal Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy has created this skill empowerment program in collaboration with a number of organizations, including Microsoft, to help Nigerian students learn cutting-edge digital skills.
It entails developing fundamental and advanced abilities in the following domains:
- Develop the fundamental abilities required for administrative tasks, such as communication, writing, time management, and necessary software skills.
- Project Manager: Research PM tools in Microsoft 365, etc., and learn how to manage projects efficiently with scheduling, budgeting, and communication.
- Business Analyst: Investigate basic business analysis ideas and comprehend essential procedures. For typical business analysis activities, practice using software tools.
- Learn more about this comprehensive position as a systems administrator, which includes managing on-site, cloud, physical, and virtual implementations as well as storage security.
- Examine the basic ideas behind data analysis, then experience utilizing software tools for data analytics and data visualization.
- Understanding the fundamental ideas and underlying structure of programming languages is essential for software development.
You can obtain Microsoft Industry certification through this section of the Digital Skills Nigeria program by using fully purchased examination vouchers.
The courses covered under this program are: 1 Security Administrator (MS-500), 2 Azure Data Scientist (DP-100), 3 Azure Security Engineer (AZ-500), 4 Azure Administrator (AZ-104), 5 Azure DevOps Engineer (AZ-400), and 6 Power BI Data Analyst (PL-300)
HOW TO GET CERTIFIED AND ACCESS EXAMINATION VOUCHERS.
Please be sure you follow the instructions below if you want to be able to obtain the fully paid certification exam vouchers.
STEP 1: Get going by signing up for your preferred course, then finish your education.
Step two is to pass the mock exam for your course with a score of at least 60% by the 27th of the month. Each month, a list of qualified applicants will be created, and you will be notified of your standing through email.
Vouchers will be distributed to qualified candidates on the following dates: • 30th March 2023, • 31st July 2023, • 30th November 2023
For More Information and to register Visit the Official Webpage of the Digital Skills Nigeria FREE Advanced Certification Training