What is the Marketing Innovation Program (MIP)?
The MIP is a 6 months-long incubation program for tech companies in EMEA that have the potential to shape the future of marketing. Our goal is to support ambitious companies to grow by developing marketing and advertising products that will help them reach new customers. The MIP is designed to support this journey. Successful companies have the opportunity to join Google’s tech-focused Google Partners program at the end of the MIP for ongoing support.
MIP’s objectives are to:
- Create a fully-functioning MVP developed on top of Google’s APIs
- Help participants prepare commercial plans and go-to-market strategy
- Release a pilot and acquire early customers
In short, the MIP aims to fast-track EMEA’s marketing tech stars and help them become Google Partners in a short period of time
Bring on your ideas and innovate together with Google to build the future of marketing.
Through the Marketing Innovation Program MIP we are tasking tech companies in EMEA to solve the marketing and ad tech challenges of tomorrow, further enhance their own product propositions and provide visionary solutions with the help of Google’s powerful APIs. Can you address some of these challenges?
- What would you build on top of Google’s APIs?
- How would you improve advertisers’ experience?
- Do you have in mind a full automated advertising platform?
- Do you have valuable data that can improve the advertising performance of your customers?
If your join the MIP, we will help you develop your solution with a clear and shared target to get an MVP up-and-running by the end of the Program. You will work closely with a Google team of experts in order to encourage fast innovation with minimal roadblocks.
Do you think you can make a difference? Then we are looking for you!
Apply by submitting a maximum 5 slides deck covering the following:
- The marketing solution you are building or you plan to build using Google’s APIs
- The challenges that you solve or will be solving for advertisers
- The value you see in partnering with Google
It’s free to apply and there are no associated cost for partipiants that take part of the MIP. Check the FAQs if you need more info.
Take note of the timeline and the limited capacity
- Sept 15, 2019 – Early bird applications close – EARLY BIRD applicants get a one-to-one pre-consultation session with a Google coach
- Oct 13, 2019 – Final call for applications
- Oct 14 – Oct 25, 2019 – Applications review and selection of participants
- Weeks of Nov 4 to Nov 17, 2019 – MIP Launch bootcamps
- Nov 2019 to Apr 2020 – MIP’s ongoing sessions
- Week of Apr 27 to May 3, 2020 – Demo day & graduation
And join the growth club!
MIP participants’ that graduate will be invited to join Google Partners program with numerous benefits such as ongoing strategic advice, product and tech specialists support, co-marketing and co-branding activities, and more. APPLY NOW – LIMITED SEATSShare this Post
Connect with Us