Application Deadline: November 28th, 2021
Research shows that founders from underrepresented communities face unique challenges, especially when starting and leading technology companies. Apple created the Apple Entrepreneur Camp with the goal of supporting these founders and their organizations as they build the next generation of cutting-edge apps, and to form a global network that encourages the pipeline and longevity of underrepresented founders and developers in technology. The program includes cohorts for female, Black, and Hispanic/Latinx founders and developers from underrepresented communities.
During these technology labs, you’ll receive one-on-one code-level guidance on your app from Apple experts and engineers, as well as mentorship, inspiration, and insights from top Apple leaders. After the lab concludes, you’ll get ongoing support and become part of a growing community of other exceptional alumni who can help you build your business.
Applications are accepted from developers worldwide and up to three members of your organization may attend. To be eligible to apply:
- Your organization must have:
- A Black founder, cofounder, or CEO;
- A Black, Hispanic/Latinx, Indigenous, or female* developer proficient in Swift or Objective-C; and
- A developed app or functional build that you can demo live.
- The Black founder, cofounder, or CEO; the Black, Hispanic/Latinx, Indigenous, or female* developer; and another colleague (if applicable) must each be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and able to attend together for the entire duration of the lab.
Apple Entrepreneur Camp consists of an immersive technology lab, as well as guidance, education, and support. Selected organizations receive the following free of charge:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers.
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year.
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious leaders
The application consists of four parts, which include uploads and prompts for written responses.
Organization details. Tell us about your organization and provide contact information for up to three colleagues who would attend if your organization is selected.
Your app. Provide details about your app and development team. You may include a download or demo link, as well as up to three screenshots or wireframes that best illustrate the user experience.
The future. Describe what you’d like to gain from participating in Apple Entrepreneur Camp, as well as your plans for the future.
Additional information. Select the dates for which you’d like to apply and provide any additional comments.
Your application will be kept on file for one year.
Upcoming Schedule: February 14-18, 2022 Online
For More Information: