Future job creators and economic builders will be female entrepreneurs, and they will pave the way to achieving these objectives for a brighter future. Join the De Beers Group Trailblazer Accelerator, an in-residence program for women-led tech or tech-enabled firms making a difference in waste reduction, the transition to renewable energy, water and hygiene, nature-based solutions, and biodiversity preservation.
The De Beers Group’s 2030 “Building Forever” framework, which is motivated by 4 goals, intends to make an impact that is beneficial and sustainable and will last for a very long time:
- Leading ethical behavior,
- collaborating to build vibrant communities,
- preserving the environment,
- and advancing equal opportunity
A specialized eco-system builder for women-led firms in STEM, WomHub is dedicated to fostering the growth and success of female entrepreneurs through incubation and acceleration of their aspirations and objectives. Application to the De Beers Group Trailblazer Accelerator, a specialized in-residence program for women-led tech or tech-enabled firms, is now open thanks to a partnership between the De Beers Group and WomHub.
In May 2023, the De Beers Group Trailblazer Accelerator program will begin. It is a nine-month opportunity for women based in South Africa, Namibia, or Botswana who have started technology-related enterprises with an emphasis on sustainability. The hybrid masterclass series will concentrate on mentoring, financial coaching, funding, and pitch readiness as well as concept and business incubation.
Conditions for Eligibility
- Who are either the sole or joint founders of a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, & Mining) company.
- Candidates must be South African, Namibian, or Botswanan citizens, and their innovation must be based in and registered in one of the aforementioned nations.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old. There is no maximum age.
- Any novel or innovative product, technology, or service based in STEM, with a focus on waste reduction and circularity, green energy transition, nature-based solutions, and biodiversity conservation, may represent the applicant’s business or innovation.
- Candidates must be able to commit to the program’s duration, which runs from May 2023 to January 2024.
Why Apply: Together, we want to expand already-established sustainable tech companies by providing them with access to:
- comprehensive knowledge of African sustainability issues and projects
- personalized education and training opportunities to the demands of the founder.
- access to industry knowledge, cutting-edge technical skills, and mentorship
- For More Information visit the website