The African Commodities Exchange, AFEX, is eager to share with you the in-depth analysis, data trends, and insights for agricultural commodities in the 2023–2024 season.
This event will take place on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 11 a.m. on Zoom. The 2023 Crop Production Report will be released at this event. You can register here if you haven’t already.
The following are a few of the main topics to be covered at the launch:
- An outlook on the price of commodities.
- Important information on Nigeria’s grain commodities market performance and production volume.
- Important patterns in the commodities market to be aware of.
- Techniques to increase Nigeria’s capacity for crop production.
- Join us next week as we sit down with industry experts to explore systematic elements affecting Africa’s food system and to learn everything you need to know about the present trends that will influence pricing and volume changes in the 2023 wet season. This will give you a deeper understanding of the study.
- Press the following button to reserve your seat digitally. Register here