The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program has opened its application window for its 8th cycle, the 2023 edition. African businesspeople are encouraged to apply right now for the 2023 TEF Entrepreneurship Program.
Apply today on TEFConnect at http://tefconnect.net if you have an original company concept or a startup that has not been around for more than three years.
If chosen, you will join the TEF alumni already in the program and receive $5,000 in seed money (no repayment is required), access to mentors, top-notch business training, a network of other African entrepreneurs, and chances for you and your company to compete on a global scale. Visit http://tefconnect.net and apply today.
To be eligible to apply for the grant, you have to meet the following criteria: Detailed steps on how to apply for the 2023 TEF Program can be found here
- You must be 18 years of age and above
- You must be a legal resident in an African Country
- Your business must be based in and operating in one of the African Countries
- Your business must not be more than three years old
- Your business must be for profit
Criteria for selection of Entrepreneurs for the TEF Program – 2023 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified when the application period has ended and will need to complete business training.
- Additionally, successful business plans must be written and submitted by the chosen candidates.
- Entrepreneurs who performed best over the 12-week training period will participate in a pitching phase in 54 African nations.
- The top entrepreneurs will be given $5,000 in non-refundable startup money following the pitching round (five thousand dollars)
- The recipients’ success will thereafter be highlighted on the TEFconnect website and recognized at the TEF Forum.
- Click here to see the sectors that receive the highest number of recipients in the TEF program
Benefits of the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program – TEF 2023
- Successful entrepreneurs get $5,000 in non-refundable seed money
- Successful entrepreneurs receive a 12 weeks period of top-notch business training
- Entrepreneurs have access to the TEF Alumni network of more than 15,000 African entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurs enjoy networking and mentoring opportunities on the TEFConnect platform
- Visit http://tefconnect.net and apply today.
- The 2023 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme application portal opens on January 01, 2023 and closes on March 31, 2023