In order to build a world free from racism and its far-reaching consequences, where all people can thrive, Echoing Green supports bold leaders from all over the world who see possibility in the face of the most existential challenges of our day.
This Fellowship is for people whose enterprises are at an early stage and who are experts on the challenge they’ve chosen to confront. Echoing Green seeks leaders who reflect the community they serve and bring deep knowledge of the issues into their work as they co-design solutions with and for their communities.
- When you start the Fellowship, will you be eighteen years old or older?
- By June 1, 2024, candidates for the Echoing Green Fellowship must be at least eighteen years old.
- Can you speak and understand English well?
- English proficiency is a requirement for eligibility to the Fellowship and full participation in programming and support provided. Throughout the Echoing Green Fellowship, English-speaking assistance is provided.
- Are you one of the initial founders of your suggested organization or a key part of the founding team?
- People who started or are starting an organization based solely on their own idea are referred to as “original founders.” You were not permitted to take on a leadership role in the group after its establishment.
- In order to qualify, you have to be a key figure in the organization’s decision-making process and one of two things: either the organization’s only founder or a key member of the founding team.
- Are you your organization’s main decision-maker?
Applications must be the main decision-makers and have the last say over the expansion and strategic direction of your organization in order to be considered for an Echoing Green Fellowship.
Will you be able to devote all of your time, during the 18-month Fellowship, to your suggested organization?
If you are chosen for an Echoing Green Fellowship, you are free to take on other professional obligations, but the work you submit in your Fellowship application must be your first priority and must take up your whole workday (40 hours per week).
- CAPABILITY EXTENSIONS
- Development of Leadership
- a thorough curriculum designed to enhance leadership abilities and create the tactics required for ideas to flourish.
- Support for Well-Being and Wellness
- Continuous support centers on mental and emotional health, and there are training on self-care tailored to the challenges faced by entrepreneurs.
- Specialist Sources
- In accordance with their needs, the programs team links these leaders to opportunities and specialists, facilitating the Fellow experience.
- Seed Money
- a stipend of $80,000 USD spread over 18 months. For-profit businesses are provided with funding in the form of recoverable grants.
- Online and In-Person Gatherings
- Get-togethers to foster strong relationships among Fellows throughout their entrepreneurial journeys by bringing them together both inside and across communities, regions, and courses.
- Expert Assistance
- a range of pro bono services from top experts to strengthen organizational capability and aid in navigating the social innovation space.
- Possibilities to meet seasoned corporate executives who are dedicated to promoting constructive social change worldwide.
For Further Details: Go to the Echoing Green Fellowship’s official website in 2024. Deadline: November 2nd, 2023