The Success Principles is a best seller, but a lot of people would read the book but not do what it says. The workbook takes you through 17 of the most important principles, with worksheets and journal prompts.
It’s easy to talk about things like taking 100% responsibility and giving up blaming and complaining, but to actually do that requires some interaction with you and your thinking process.
Example Exercise: Difficult & Troubling Experience
- What’s a difficult or troubling experience you’re having?
- What are you doing to create it?
- What’s the payoff?
- What’s the cost of keeping it like it is?
- What would you rather be experiencing?
- What actions would you need to take to create what you really want?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely are you to do that?
More Success Principles Exercises
- Getting clear about your life purpose
- Creating a vision for seven different areas of your life
- How to turn your vision into goals
- How to create affirmations for your goals
- How to create a mastermind group
- How to work with a daily accountability partner
There are also guided meditations you can access with your phone through QR codes. Work through one principle a week and you can radically change your life in a few months.
Get your copy of The Success Principles Workbook today.