|The Business Community is invited to make nominations of deserving individuals, group and/or organisations for the 2022 IoD Nigeria Annual Awards.The categories and criteria for nomination are as follows:|
1. The IoD Good Governance Award. This is awarded to past public officers who have distinguished themselves while serving in office. It recognizes and celebrates public office holders who have developed their communities, lifted people out of poverty and paved the way for sustainable and equitable prosperity and highlights exceptional role models for the country.
2. The IoD Entrepreneurial Award. The IoD Entrepreneurial Award will be awarded to the entrepreneur, who has shown outstanding business acumen, leadership and demonstrated outstanding results in a company which have displayed great potential to become successful players in the local and international market place over the past few years
3. The IoD Director Development Award. The IoD Director Development Award is presented to an individual for outstanding achievement in, or contribution to, IoD Director Development education and the advancement of knowledge in company direction and board development.
4. Anofi Guobadia Award for Excellence & Leadership. The Anofi Guobadia Award for Excellence & Leadership of IoD Nigeria is presented to an individual for significant achievement in the advancement of the Directorship profession. The purpose of the award is to recognise individuals for sustained activity and contribution during the course of his or her career. No individual may receive this award more than once.
5. Olutoyin Olakunri Woman Director of the Year Award. The Olutoyin Olakunri Woman Director of the Year Award of IoD Nigeria is presented to a female Director for significant achievement in the advancement of the Directorship profession. The purpose of the award is to recognize female Directors for sustained activity and contribution during the course of her career. No individual may receive this award more than once.
See also Heineken Lagos Fashion Week Fashion Focus Africa 2019/2020 for young and emerging African fashion talent
|Please complete the Nomination Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 28 October, 2022. |
All nominations will be screened by the Fellows & Awards Committee and shortlisted Awardees would be forwarded to the Governing Council.
The final ruling on the presentation of this award rests with the Governing Council. Click to Fill Form or Download Qualification Details