Qualcomm Make in Africa Startup Mentorship Program for early-stage startups is now Open
One of a kind in Africa, the Qualcomm® Make in Africa Startup Mentorship Initiative will identify promising early-stage startups eager to apply cutting-edge connectivity and processing technologies to creative end-to-end systems solutions, including hardware, and offer these businesses business coaching, access to engineering consultation for product development, and advice on protecting intellectual property.
- Mentorship – 1:1 mentorship with Qualcomm leaders on a regular cadence. Guide startups to product realization
- Skilling – Masterclasses on product management, pitch clinic, IPR, hardware architecture.
- Visibility – Demo Day with the startup ecosystem; Connect with various industry leaders, VCs, investors, and other accelerators
Program Application Timeline
- Application Phase of program: December 13th 2022 – February 28th 2023
- Shortlisting of selected Startups: March 2023
- Mentorship Program of startups: April 2023 to November 2023
- Program Finale & Demo Day: In December 2023
- For Inquiries: email@example.com
- For More Information and details: Visit the Official Webpage of the Qualcomm® Make in Africa Startup Mentorship Program 2023